Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

speech!

 Kia Ora bloggers, we have finished with speeches. I think I did so well along with my friends Maia, Georgie and Tayla C. Even tho my speech was true jkjk my parents are amazing for listening to my speech 24/7, I said thank you for listening to me 24/7, but they said I would do whatever makes you happy. don't you love your parents? on the other side I made it to the speech finals I was so happy, all my friends were too. this speech might seem easy, but listen it's not. Any way noho ake rā. here's a pic of me presenting my speech.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post