Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Pink shirt day

Kia ora bloggers, do you know what day Friday the 21st of May is? Well, it's a really important day, it's       Anti-bullying day it's a day to stop bullying which is really important.


What does Anti-Bullying actually mean well it actually means a day when people come together by wearing pink shirts to school or work to show they are against bullying. You can wear a pink shirt to school or wear one at home if your school does not aloud mufti.


When someone is bullying it's when they are mean to you over and over and over every day not just if they call you a rude name that is mean but it is not bullying.


Hope this helps also do you wear a pink shirt or anything pink? on Friday 21st of March, I do and every time here is


pictures of me and my friend. well, I hope you have a good day cya later!.


sources: google









1 comment:

  1. Hey Tayla, I hope you have had a great week. Your post is really great, it explains clearly what bullying is and why we have pink shirt day. It is an extremely important day, it's not nice to be bullied and that day is a great way to support those who are. Next time maybe focus on spelling some of your words correctly. Overall great work! Sophie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post