Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Rugby the fun dayyyyy!

 You do not know how scared I was when I went to rugby fun day!! I was scared to even play. Worse it was tackle rugby,.


It was okay my mum was there helping the girls team which I was in, my mum was being supportive and all that she even gave the team chocolate after every game.


I first got on and I was doing so good I even got the first try I was very proud and then I had all the confidence that I could do it next game I pulled a girl's hair opps next I was tackling everyone.


Then we even won 2 games out 3 we were happy I and my sister finished with some Maccas and will remember that fun day.

Have you played tackled rugby before? well, now I can say I can!


source:Mrs bell and Mrs Sutherland 






2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tayla
    Tayla here
    Same as you is was super scared to get on the field at first
    But your mum was super encouraging and that bulit up my confidence
    Your mum is a super good coach and you should be super proud of yourself
    Have a great day and good bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played tackle rugby before I was playing for hornby did you get any scars or any booboos that havent really gone away??

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post